Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“A decade ago, new bloggers were often advised to leave comments on other blogs to start building traffic to their own blog.
But is it still worth doing?
For years, there’s been a lot of debate in the blogging world about comments.
Plenty of big blogs have disabled (and sometimes re-enabled) comments on their blogs, often due to spam or the time spent moderating comments.
With the rise of social media, many readers turn to Facebook or Twitter to share their thoughts about a post. So a lot of blogs find they only get a tiny handful of comments on each post.
So is it worth leaving comments on other blogs at all?
Yes, although it depends on why you want to.”
Read the whole thing here.
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- How to Come Up With a Blog Name (With 50+ Examples)