Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“WordPress comments sections can either be treasure troves of insightful discussion or wastelands of petty insults, spam, and general chaos. Which side yours leans toward will depend largely on your moderation efforts.
However, moderating comments requires a lot more finesse than you might think. That’s why, in this article, we’ll dig into several tips to help you get through it. We’ll also talk about whether comments sections are necessary, and how to improve the default WordPress system.
Let’s get right to it!”
Read the whole thing here.
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- How to Come Up With a Blog Name (With 50+ Examples)