Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
A hit counter, glittery animated GIFs, Comic Sans and an under construction sign – just like 90s websites have evolved from questionable DIY projects to beautiful designs, so have newsletters.
In 2019, you have all the tools to create eye-catching newsletter designs and fill it with kickass content.
Can your newsletter use a little sparkle? A modern makeover? Read on to discover what 2019 newsletter best practices you can apply today to improve your layout design and content instantly.
Read the whole thing here.
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Email Marketing Trends 2020
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices To Maximize Your ROI In 2020