Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Have you ever faced the sobering truth, that no matter how frequently you publish articles, your website is just not picking up on organic results?
This is a common issue.
But what if I told you that it’s possible to spice up your blog with certain article types that, besides engaging your readers, also please search engines?
We recently added a new feature to Thrive Architect, called Content Blocks. These new content templates are ‘Content Block Elements’ with a preformatted layout that you can add to your article with only a few clicks. This new feature will help you organize your content into a nice layout without having to do any formatting yourself.
In this post, we discuss how can you use these Content Blocks to build up specific content types your readers and search engines will love.”
Read the whole thing here.
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage User-Generated Content and Reasons Why You Should
- How to Get the Word out about Your New Blog
- How to Maintain a Conversational Style As a Blogger While Maintaining a Professional Tone