Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“In short, your company logo is the symbol of your brand. It’s the emblem most often and widely used to promote your business, and the mark many customers will identify you by.
One of the reasons logos are so important is because people’s attention spans are getting shorter.
A strong, unique logo is a way to grab their attention. People also tend to process images faster than text – 60,000 times faster, in fact.
You can have the wittiest business name or quality products and services but the first thing people will probably notice is your logo.
Consider what comes to mind when you think of companies such as Starbucks, Spotify, or Target.
You likely already have an image of their logo in your mind. These are just a few examples of how a well-crafted logo can make your brand more memorable.
Some of the most recognizable logos are also ones that tell stories.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Build Landing Pages With WordPress and Beaver Builder: A Complete Guide
- 4 Types of Money-Making Articles Every Blogger Should Write (Examples Included!)
- The art of Alt Text
- How to Add Featured Posts in WordPress Sidebar
- Every Web Page Your Website Should (And Could) Contain
- The Best Homepages Online: 16 Inspirational Examples