Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“You might be wondering what is a “bounce rate” in the first place?
Let me explain…
A bounce is a single-page session on your website. When a user lands on your website and leaves without performing a single action (zero engagement), the session is classified as a bounced session.
Thus, bounce rate is the percentage of all sessions on your website in which users viewed only a single page and triggered only a single request to the Google Analytics server.
Let’s break this down in practical terms.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: It may surprise you that the very first item on this list is slow load times on your blog. This is something I specialize in for my blog customers. It’s not that easy to do, but I’ve spent a lot of time figuring out the best page load optimization tricks and have it pretty much dialed in. Tip #6 is also something different to consider.Source
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress Taxonomies
- How to Create and Edit Menu Navigation in WordPress
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Categories vs Tags – SEO Best Practices for Sorting your Content