Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Every website needs an “About Us” page. The “About Us” page is the second most visited page of your website, behind the Home page. You have a few seconds to convince the visitor to continue reading. Otherwise, they will move on from your site before learning about the great services or products that you offer.
Writing your “About Us” page for your business can sometimes feel hard. It’s much easier to have an in-person conversation about who you are and what you do. However, it’s critical that your “About Us” page conveys compelling information for your website visitor to do business with you.
If you are a solopreneur, you may have an “About Me” page instead of an “About Us” page. Regardless of whether you are a one-man (woman) band or have a whole team of people, the same rules apply. For simplicity in this article, I’m using the term “About Us” to mean both “About Us” and “About Me” pages.
Over the years I’ve noticed five common mistakes that people make on their “About Us” page. Avoid these marketing mistakes and your site will keep visitors engaged and interested in how you can help them with your products and services.”
Read the whole thing here.
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- 21 Mistakes Bloggers Make (and How to Avoid Making Them Yourself)
- How to Come Up With a Blog Name (With 50+ Examples)