Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“The field of search engine optimization has gone through so many changes and keeps evolving so fast that it’s hard to keep track. As a consequence, things that used to net you a good chance of landing on the first page of Google no longer do so. However, you might not even be aware that what you are doing is actually hurting your site more than helping.
To avoid this kind of scenario, in this post we will look at a number of SEO tactics that no longer work but that people still engage in. These are outdated SEO techniques that are either completely ineffective or will actually cause search engines to punish you. Not only will you learn what they are but also what you should be doing instead.”
Read the whole thing here.
- How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines (Beginner’s Guide)
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide to SEO [Video]
- How To Add Breadcrumbs To Your WordPress Website
- How to Check If Your WordPress Blog Posts Are Ranking for the Right Keywords
- How To Choose The Best CDN For WordPress
- ON-PAGE SEO: The Definitive Guide