Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Most freelancers I know hate selling.
And I can include myself in that bunch.
Whether it’s a fear of rejection, utter disdain for self-promotion, or a lack of confidence in our skills and abilities, just the thought of selling (especially on-the-spot and in-person) sparks massive procrastination.
Of course, that doesn’t mean we can’t sell. It just means we need a little help.
High-quality content on a well-crafted website can help sell your services with confidence.
So, let’s take a look at how you can turn your site into a better salesperson for your business.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: I think the key line is this: “Treat your website like the 24/7 employee that it is”.Source
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- The Key to Long-Term Traffic and Profit for Your Blog
- How to Get First-Time Visitors Interested in Your Blog
- 18 Ways to Make More Money from Your Existing Website Traffic