Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
In recent years, we’ve seen a surge of successful online businesses selling Information Products. They’re an appealing choice, boasting high profit margins and relatively simple technology setups.
An Info Product could be an online course, series of lectures, audio-guide, eBook, sequence of tutorials, or anything else that sells quality information to help customers get results.
But if you want to sell your expertise in the form of information products, then you’ll inevitably come across this tough question:
What information do I give away for free?
And what information do I charge money for?
In this article, we’re going to look at content marketing strategies to help you decide what should be in your paid products and how to create free content that will drive visitors to buy.
Read the whole thing here.
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- 100+ Newsletter Content Ideas For Your Next Email
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)