Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“You do amazing work for a client, and then you don’t hear anything back.
Did they like your work? Was it good enough? Are they telling your friends about it?
We want the answers to be yes, yes, and yes. But even after you’ve created great work for a client, and they’re beyond happy with you and your work, how do you get them to provide a testimonial or a review?
Turning clients who love your work into clients who will publicly talk about your work can be a challenge. Most people don’t leave reviews by nature, but they do read them. It turns out you need to help your clients learn how to write great reviews, just like you’ve helped them with so many other things.”
Read the whole thing here.
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How To Decide What to Charge for (and What to Give Away for Free)
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- 18 Ways to Make More Money from Your Existing Website Traffic
- Working From Home? 14 Sanity-Saving Tools (+ 35 Pro Tips)
- How to Get Your Gravatar Photo to Show Up in Your Comments