Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Cut it out.
Cut out the boring parts.
Cut out the irrelevant.
Cut out the extraneous details that take away from the big visual story.
You may know that cropping a photo is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make a boring image more interesting.
But you may hesitate to use the cropping tool in your image editor. You could feel unsure about where to place it or how much of the photo to trim away.
Today, I’m going to teach you three quick rules for cropping.
Get ready to cut it out — with confidence.”
Read the whole thing here.
- 4 Types of Money-Making Articles Every Blogger Should Write (Examples Included!)
- 10 Types of Blogs That Make Money
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- The art of Alt Text
- How to Add Featured Posts in WordPress Sidebar