Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Have you heard the saying “You never get a second chance at a first impression?” Well, that couldn’t be truer than with welcome emails.
A welcome email is the first email you send to new subscribers, customers or users. It’s your chance to let them know more about you, your business and what they can expect.
Welcome email newsletters are the first step in building a long-lasting relationship with your subscribers. So give them a good reason not to click unsubscribe!
And welcome email statistics are powerful. On average, welcome email campaigns enjoy 4x the open rate and 5x the click-through rate over a standard email marketing campaign.
Are you getting the most out of your welcome emails?
In this post, we’ll share welcome email best practices by showing you 15 best welcome email examples that create a lasting first impression and compel subscribers with a strong call to action.
Along the way, we’ll explain why they WOW new subscribers and suggest some welcome email ideas that you can apply to your email marketing strategy.
Then we’ll finish with how welcome email subject lines can make a difference between a ho-hum welcome email campaign and a winning one.
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices To Maximize Your ROI In 2020
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- Email Marketing Trends 2020
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- Sumo’s Million-Dollar Cold Email Templates (Plus Cold Email Tips)