Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Ever wondered if professional bloggers have some sort of checklist that they use before publishing their blog posts? Yup most of them do. In this article, I’ll share my 14-point blog post checklist that you should use before you hit publish.
If you follow this blogging checklist, you will minimize errors and ensure maximum benefits.
At the end of this article, I’ve also shared a tool that you can use to prevent accidental publishing as well as a PDF download of this checklist that you can give to your writers.
Having that said here’s my blog post checklist that I use before publishing a post.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: Nice. I added this to my Evernote app so I can refer to it easily. You can also download a PDF of the post to have available on your desktop for quick reference.Source
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- Final Step to Beating Writer’s Block: Finishing Every Blog Post You Start
- 3 Ways You Can Leverage User-Generated Content and Reasons Why You Should
- How to Maintain a Conversational Style As a Blogger While Maintaining a Professional Tone
- Little-Known Ways to Write Fascinating Bullet Points