Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“Before you shoot out a quick email and race off to the nearest Jag dealership, know this: Most emails never get opened.
But there’s one thing you control that determines whether or not your email grabs hold of your subscriber’s eyes and gets them to open it.
Your email subject line.
That’s why in this guide, I will show you everything you need to know to create kick-ass subject lines that’ll skyrocket your open rates and Sumo-size your income.
Together, we’re going to pick apart the psychology behind 13 proven subject line examples, so you can learn the concepts and strategies, and inject them into your own emails right away.”
Read the whole thing here.
Fast Start Blog Says: You have to admit, their own article headline got your attention, didn’t it? Even if you think “insanely” is over the top, it might make you think, “wonder what’s so good about these subject lines”. Fortunately, the article is not clickbait and offers excellent subject line examples to help you create attention-getting subject lines for your own email marketing.Source
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Structure your Newsletter for More Reads (with Examples)
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Email Marketing Trends 2020
- Email Etiquette: When Should You BCC, CC, or Reply-All?
- 10 Email Marketing Best Practices To Maximize Your ROI In 2020