Fast Start Blog
Resources to Help Build Your Online Business Faster, Smarter
“If you’ve been growing your email list for your online business, you know how effective email marketing can be.
Now you’re probably asking: how can I continue to be effective with my email marketing?
To help answer that question, I’ve compiled a list of email marketing best practices that I encourage you to incorporate into your email marketing efforts in 2020 and beyond.
WHAT IS THE STATE OF EMAIL MARKETING IN 2020?
Before we dive into these best practices, consider the following statistics:
- The number of mobile internet users is expected to reach 5 billion by 2025. For context, this represents more than 60% of the world’s population.[*]
- 95% of consumers check their personal email every day. If your message reaches their inbox, there’s a high probability they’re going to see it.[*]
- 81% of small businesses rely on email as their primary online customer acquisition channel.[*]
From these statistics, we can safely conclude email isn’t going away. As the global market of consumers that have access to email continues to grow, more and more businesses stand to benefit from learning how to grow, nurture, and profit from their email list.
With these stats in mind, here are some best practices you can incorporate into your email marketing to help ensure your emails are relevant to your subscribers, generate engagement, and, ultimately, drive more sales of your products and services.”
- 15 Best Welcome Email Examples For New Subscribers
- Types of Blog Posts That Earn the Most Backlinks, According to HubSpot’s Link-Building Expert
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts in 7 Simple Steps
- The art of Alt Text
- How to Design a User-Friendly WordPress Blog
- The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020